A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sherman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sherman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Leslie Sherman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John L. Sherman practice?
- Dr. John Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sherman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.