A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Nebraska Medical Center-University Tower
- Nebraska Medical Center-Clarkson Tower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Smith practice?
- Dr. John Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. John Smith practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.