A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Nebraska Medical Center-University Tower
- Nebraska Medical Center-Clarkson Tower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Smith practice?
- Dr. John Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. John Smith practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.