Learn more about Dr. John Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stone, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Stone has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Logan Stone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Stone practice?
- Dr. John Stone has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Stone practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.