Learn more about Dr. John Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stone, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Stone has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Logan Stone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Stone practice?
- Dr. John Stone has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Stone practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.