A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 28 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Thomas practice?
Dr. John Thomas practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.