A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 28 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Leland Thomas DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Thomas practice?
- Dr. John Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Thomas practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.