Dr. John Wagner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Wagner?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 22nd, 2012

Dr Wagner is focused like a laser on my cancer

He really values my time, and tries to be punctual. I am rarely kept waiting without the staff coming in, to explain any hold-up. Once he comes in for the exam I never feel rushed. He will explain anything, as technical or plain-language as I need. He keeps up with all the latest clinical trials, even if they are not at Jefferson ("his" hospital). He'll answer any question - doesn't make me feel like a pest, or a uninformed layperson.For a very intelligent MD, he doesn't have that "God complex" many doctors have---he will respect my wishes and use them in his plan of care.

April 26th, 2017