A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Waller, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Waller graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Waller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Musc Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Waller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Waller practice?
Dr. John Waller practices Anesthesiology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Beaufort, SC and Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Charleston Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Waller, Dr. Evan Waller, Dr. Giovanni Waller, Dr. Hank Waller, Dr. Hans Waller, Dr. Ian Waller, Dr. Ivan Waller, Dr. Jack Waller