A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Williams, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Williams, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Greenbaum Surgical Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Williams MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John Williams practice?
- Dr. John Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Williams practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.