A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chelation Therapy
- Environmental Illness
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Leighton Wilson MD is a male Allergist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy.
- Where does Dr. John L. Wilson practice?
- Dr. John Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wilson practices Allergy near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Allergists.