A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wright is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Wright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Leslie Wright MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Wright practice?
- Dr. John Wright has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Wright practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Wilton Manors, FL.