A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Leslie Wright MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Wright practice?
- Dr. John Wright has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Wright practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wilton Manors, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Pediatricians and Fort Lauderdale Pediatric Specialists.