A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Yang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Yang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Yang practice?
Dr. John Yang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA.
See Fall River Internists, Fall River Hematologists, and Fall River Oncologists.