A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Young, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ling Young MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Young practice?
- Dr. John Young has 1 office location.
Dr. John Young practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.