A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Labarreare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Labarreare is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Labarreare graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Labarreare has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Claude Labarreare MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John C. Labarreare practice?
- Dr. John Labarreare has 1 office location.
Dr. John Labarreare practices General Practice near Millington, TN.
See Millington General Practitioners.