A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Labella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Labella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Labella, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Labella graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Labella has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Labella FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John J. Labella practice?
- Dr. John Labella has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Labella practices Pediatrics near Cranberry Twp, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.