A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lacart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lacart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lacart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacart graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Lacart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lacart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Lacart practice?
Dr. John Lacart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sycamore, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Sandwich, IL and Aurora, IL.
See Sycamore Surgeons.