A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lacart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lacart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lacart
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lacart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lacart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacart graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Lacart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Franklin Lacart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Lacart practice?
- Dr. John Lacart has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lacart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sandwich, IL.
See Sandwich Surgeons.