A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lacart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lacart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lacart
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lacart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lacart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacart graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Lacart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Franklin Lacart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Lacart practice?
- Dr. John Lacart has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lacart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sandwich, IL.
See Sandwich Surgeons.