Learn more about Dr. John Lacey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lacey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lacey
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lacey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lacey, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacey graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lacey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Lacey FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Lacey practice?
- Dr. John Lacey has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lacey practices Urology near West Bend, WI.
See West Bend Urologists.