A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lacey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lacey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lacey, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacey graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lacey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Lacey FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Lacey practice?
- Dr. John Lacey has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lacey practices Urology near West Bend, WI.
See West Bend Urologists.