A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lagorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lagorio, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagorio graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lagorio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Lagorio MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Lagorio practice?
- Dr. John Lagorio has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lagorio practices Anesthesiology near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Anesthesiologists.