A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lagorio, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagorio graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lagorio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mhp-Hackley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lagorio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Lagorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Lagorio practice?
Dr. John Lagorio practices Anesthesiology near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Lagorio, Dr. Evan Lagorio, Dr. Giovanni Lagorio, Dr. Hank Lagorio, Dr. Hans Lagorio, Dr. Ian Lagorio, Dr. Ivan Lagorio, Dr. Jack Lagorio