Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Lake
Dr. John Lake, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Hepatology. Dr. Lake is affiliated with University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview East Bank, University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview and Fairview Ridges Hospital. Dr. Lake has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Lake has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are...
Dr. John Lake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Brooke Glessing
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi11
Dr. Stuart Amateau
Gastroenterology, Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi12
Dr. Petrus De Groen
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi35