Dr. John Lake Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Lake?

July 16th, 2014

If any person rated this gifted man anything less than 4 they simply want to be unhappy about something and cannot appreciate the gift this Doctor is giving them.

Always Great. Wait is rarely more than 5-10 min. There was one time there was a medical emergency and was given option to wait or reschedule. We asked if they would call us with a 10-15 minute approximate time they said sure. We went for a walk, had lunch went back before the called say down phone rang we saw him a few minutes later. It was a Fantastic day.

March 24th, 2013

Best in the business.

I was in end stage liver failure when after trial and tribulation from several other hospitals I finally ended up at the UofM. Here I found Dr. Lake and his excellent staff. He was honest, warned me of what I had in store. My wife (and caretaker) would bombard him with endless questions which he patiently answered. He was on his feet through the entire 16 hours of my surgery. I always try to keep a good outlook and eventually it got to be that he would make sure I told him a joke before I left his office. I am 15 years post op, and knowing that he is there with the answers is always comforting.

August 2nd, 2011

todd rosati

i am a patient of dr. lake's for cirhossis of the liver. i have been seeing him for over a year since my hospitalization at the u of m..i am a 43 yr old male who was suppust to be dead at 42..in my opinion, without taking and credit away from other gastro dr's, dr. lake is the best in the business!! he dosent sugar coat things. tells it the way it is and keeps a close eye on my condition. he has put my mind at ease every time i see him for follow ups..and continues with the best care for me. i can only say i hope he never retires or leaves the u of m.

October 24th, 2016