Dr. John Lammert MD Patient Reviews

2.3

• Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2016
Been patient over twenty years. Always great service and medical advise

March 25th, 2016
Great MD
Dr. Steve Lammert is efficient and gets down to business. He spends the necessary time to consult with me on my health issues. He explains treatment options and pros and cons of each.

December 27th, 2014
Horrible bedside manner
Brash manner, impatient, interrupts, and behaves as if he's in a hurry to be doing something other than patient care.

July 15th, 2013
Worst appointment ever!
I visited Dr. Steve Lammert at Cherokee Street Internal Medicine 191 Cherokee St NE Marietta, GA 30060, complaining of having ear and vision problems. He then interrogated me like I was lying and telling me first you said you were having vision problems no you said you are having ear problems. Which one is it? I repeatedly asked for a x ray or for some test to be ran which he refused to do. I was so upset and to tears when he refused me service and stated he had never heard of my symptoms. I then terminated the visit 10 minutes into the conversation. He then left the room saying that he could not help me. I was then sent a bill to pay when I was given absolutely no service. His bedside manner is horrible. Please do not visit this office. The worst service and Doctors ever!

June 9th, 2011
Dr. Lammert is not a sociable physician. I was a new patient to this group practice and one of his partners is actually my PCP, but I needed a same day appt and he had an opening. He never introduced himself when he walked into the room and It was obvious that he never looked at the chart (electronic medical record) before entering.I'm looking for a physician who cares about the person they're seeing, not just what's wrong with them and he could have cared less. I wouldn't recommend him if you truly want someone who cares about you as a person.

October 8th, 2009
Patient
M wife called to make an appointment for me and told the person that I may have appendicitis. My wife and I showed up to the office and was rudely greeted by the lady at the front desk. When I was called I went back to the room and explained to the assistant that I was having lower abdominal pains. The doctor came in and didn't even introduce himself to me after I said hi how are you. The doctor looked at the chart and saw what I was their for and looked at me and said , You should be in a hospital". He never attempted to do blood work or take care of me. He waisted my time and he cost me more money by having to go to an urgent care facility that would take care of me. The urgent care did the blood work to find out I had a bacterial infection and put me on antibiotics for 5 days. Dr. Lammert was very unprofessional and not sure how he got to be a doctor of internal medicine.

June 20th, 2016