A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lamond, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamond graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lamond has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Lamond MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Lamond practice?
- Dr. John Lamond has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Lamond practices Radiation Oncology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA and Ridley Park, PA.
See Chester Oncologists.