Dr. John Lancon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 24th, 2016
Brain Surgery ( Chiara Malformation Decompression )
Dr. Lancon was wonderful. I had been experiencing so many different symptoms. In and out of the ER for several months. No one could diagnose me except to say it was all in my head all these symptoms. My regular doctor called and told him my symptoms and sent my MRI to him He diagnosed me in a minute with Chiara Malformation. At my appointment he explained this disease to me and told me that I would need brain surgery. I wasn't scared at all. He is very confident and I felt and saw this. I never was worried. He is an awesome, compassionate surgeon. Great bedside manner as well. I would recommend him to anyone. All of the staff at the hospital said he was the best brain surgeon. Everyone has great things to say about this doctor.

June 14th, 2016
Brain surgery
I would highly recommend Dr. Lancon to anyone with a brain disorder back in 2005 he diagnosed me with a Arachnoid cyst, Jan. 2006 hr performed surgery on me God working through him he saved my life!! To this day I still say thank you!

September 8th, 2014
WONDERFUL!
Dr Lancon is a wonderful surgeon! He did brain surgery on me and saved my life! he is wonderful!

April 2nd, 2014
Dr. Lancon is wonderful! He did brain surgery on me and he did amazing! I would recommend anyone to him! Him and his CNP, and staff are very nice!!

November 22nd, 2012
Pleased with visit
After seeing many doctors for over a year we were referred to this doctor and had a diagnosis before leaving his office.

March 29th, 2012
Knows His Stuff
He may not always seem to be the most talkative, but I went to him for a second opinion concerning some leg pain. He answered all my questions very directly. Didn't beat around the bush. He performed my surgery and the results are just what he told me I should expect. Some say he's a nerd in the operating room and is very meticulous. I wouldn't want a surgeon any other way. Plus the fact every nurse or specialist during my hospital stay raved about his work and the success of his patients' procedures further solidified my confidence in him. I would not hesitate to refer someone to him.

June 21st, 2010
Fred Lovett
great bedside manor, takes his time when meeting with you, is always in a hurry to get to the next patient, has a down to earth way of explaining your problem. Will help anyway he can if you can get in touch with him. I have called one time and had someone other than the answer service answer. office will take forever to get back to you. girls in the office are great , they just wont call you.

February 15th, 2010
I've never been so impressed by the amount of time he spent explaining the problem and the solution to my problem. He listened to everything I had to say and took a completely individualized approach to my treatment!

November 2nd, 2009
SWApperson
Just when I had given up hope of ever not being in pain with my low back, I found Dr. Lancon. His compassion for his patients and his "bedside ma ...