A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Landry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Landry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Landry, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Landry graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Landry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette Memorial Hospital Assoc Inc
- Terrebonne General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Landry MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Landry practice?
- Dr. John Landry has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Landry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Connersville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Brookville, IN.
See Connersville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.