A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lanesky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanesky graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lanesky has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lanesky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Lanesky practice?
Dr. John Lanesky practices Urology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Warren Urologists.