A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lanesky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lanesky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanesky graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lanesky has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Lanesky DO is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Lanesky practice?
- Dr. John Lanesky has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lanesky practices Urology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Urologists.