A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lanesky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lanesky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanesky
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lanesky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Balloon Dilatation
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Erection lasting too long (Priapism)
- General Urology
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Implantation
- Penile Prostheses
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Reproductive Sterilization
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanesky graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lanesky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Lanesky DO is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Lanesky practice?
- Dr. John Lanesky has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Lanesky practices Urology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Warren Urologists.