A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lanesky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanesky graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lanesky has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lanesky DO is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John Lanesky practice?
- Dr. John Lanesky has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Lanesky practices Urology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Warren Urologists.