A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Langenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Langenberg graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Langenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Syracuse University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Western New York Medical Center - Buffalo
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Learn more about Dr. John Langenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John N. Langenberg practice?
Dr. John Langenberg practices Internal Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Langenberg, Dr. Evan Langenberg, Dr. Giovanni Langenberg, Dr. Hank Langenberg, Dr. Hans Langenberg, Dr. Ian Langenberg, Dr. Ivan Langenberg, Dr. Jack Langenberg