A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Langford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Langford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langford
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Langford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Langford, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Langford graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Langford has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Langford MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John Langford practice?
- Dr. John Langford has 1 office location.
Dr. John Langford practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.