A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Langford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Langford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Langford, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Langford graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Langford has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Langford MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Langford practice?
- Dr. John Langford has 13 office locations.
Dr. John Langford practices Ophthalmology near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Richmond, IN.
See South Bend Ophthalmologists.