Learn more about Dr. John La Noue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John La Noue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. La Noue
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. La Noue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John La Noue, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. La Noue graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. La Noue has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John La Noue MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John La Noue practice?
- Dr. John La Noue has 11 office locations.
Dr. John La Noue practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Richardson, TX.
See Plano Surgeons and Plano Pediatric Surgeons.