A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lanterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lanterman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanterman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Lanterman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Evert Lanterman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Lanterman practice?
- Dr. John Lanterman has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lanterman practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, CA.
See Roseville Primary Care Doctors.