A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lanterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lanterman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanterman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lanterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lanterman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanterman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Lanterman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Evert Lanterman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Lanterman practice?
- Dr. John Lanterman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lanterman practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Family Physicians.