A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lapkass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lapkass, Total Joint Reconstruction both primary and revision procedures, Arthroscopy, Sports Medicine Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lapkass
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lapkass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lapkass, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Lapkass graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lapkass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Lapkass MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John E. Lapkass practice?
- Dr. John Lapkass has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lapkass practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Orthopedic Surgeons.