A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John LaRatta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John LaRatta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaRatta
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. LaRatta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. LaRatta graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. LaRatta has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony LaRatta DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. LaRatta practice?
- Dr. John LaRatta has 1 office location.
Dr. John LaRatta practices Family Medicine near Berlin, NJ.
See Berlin Family Physicians.