A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John LaRatta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John LaRatta is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. LaRatta graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. LaRatta has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony LaRatta DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. LaRatta practice?
- Dr. John LaRatta has 1 office location.
Dr. John LaRatta practices Family Medicine near Berlin, NJ.
See Berlin Family Physicians.