A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Larkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Larkin, Specializes in: Knee, Shoulder and Elbow, Joint Replacement, Sports Medicine, Workers’ Compensation. is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larkin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Larkin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Larkin graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Larkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Larkin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Larkin practice?
- Dr. John Larkin has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Larkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Crestview Hills, KY.