A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Larkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Larkin, Specializes in: Knee, Shoulder and Elbow, Joint Replacement, Sports Medicine, Workers’ Compensation. is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Larkin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Larkin graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Larkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Larkin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Larkin practice?
- Dr. John Larkin has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Larkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Crestview Hills, KY.