Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Larkin
Dr. John Larkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Crestview Hills, KY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Larkin is affiliated with St Elizabeth Healthcare, Healthsouth Northern Kentucky Rehabilitation and St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington. Dr. Larkin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Larkin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. John Larkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crestview Hills, KY.
Dr. Forest Heis
Crestview Hills, KY 0 mi22
Dr. Michael Rohmiller
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Crestview Hills, KY 0 mi19
Dr. James Baker
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Crestview Hills, KY 0 mi14