Dr. John Lasak MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Wichita, KS

October 24th, 2015
Ear tubes
We had several sets of tubes placed in our sons ears and they kept. Draining. Dr. Lasak determined they just ended to be removed and now the problem has resolved.

September 23rd, 2015
Thankful
Dr. Lasak was very good at explaining I had a tumor of my balance nerve. He explained all options and individualized treat for me, explains all my options. After we discussed all benefits and risks, he and his neurosurgery partner removed my acoustic neurons and I did very well. He is s good and compassionate doctor.

August 20th, 2015
Avoid at all costs COCKY doctor
We went to see Dr. Lasak in his office 2 times for our son's ears. The first appointment we waited for over 2 hours to be seen. The second appointment we waited 45 minutes to be seen. On the second visit after waiting 45 minutes I went to the reception desk and asked how much longer the wait was going to be. They seemed surprised that I asked and said that they were short a nurse that day. When we finally got into the room and after Dr. Lasak was done examining my son and explaining what was going on (which the first thing out of his mouth was the CT scan didn't show anything but we need to do surgery anyway!!!) , I asked him why it took so long to be seen (expecially since we were the 1st appointment after lunch, which they shut down for so there should not have been any backlog.) He promptly became defensive and blamed the government for the problems. Saying that the government makes him gather so much more information on a patient that he is seeing less patience than ever now. I don't buy it for 1 second especially since this was the 2nd appointment and no additional information needed to be gathered for us. He is VERY cocky and thinks that just because he and his partner are the only "specialists" in the Wichita area that he can treat his patience like this. We will be going to the Kansas City area to have our son cared for.

July 25th, 2013
A Pro!
Love this guy! He's a great dr. - caring, compassionate, and helpful!

July 2nd, 2008