A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Laskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Laskas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Laskas, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Laskas graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Laskas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Laskas MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Laskas practice?
- Dr. John Laskas has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Laskas practices Dermatology near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Glen Mills Dermatologists.