A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lassetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lassetter, Cardiologist, Thoracic Surgeon, General Practitioner is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lassetter, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lassetter graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Lassetter has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Lassetter MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Lassetter practice?
- Dr. John Lassetter has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Lassetter practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Idaho Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Layton, UT.
See Idaho Falls Cardiologists.