A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lassetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lassetter, Cardiologist, Thoracic Surgeon, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lassetter
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lassetter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lassetter, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lassetter graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lassetter has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Lassetter MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Lassetter practice?
- Dr. John Lassetter has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lassetter practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Afton, WY.
See Afton Cardiologists.