Dr. John Laurusonis Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 21st, 2013

RUN!

This man is a scam artist and I know for a FACT he has people that he supplies drugs to, come in and write positive reviews on him for these types of websites. He will take your money and give you uncessary drugs. Do your research.. youll find many many skelatons in this mans closet

June 24th, 2011

Good Experience

urgent care doctor. went in for migraine treatment. treated the migraine. staff was friendly. no problems.

June 11th, 2011

Urgent Care Visit Good

Good Experience. Not a long wait, better than going to the ER.

June 1st, 2011

Beware

The reason the wait is so short is because most people have googled this guy and realize you would be crazy to pay any amount of money to have this man attempt to diagnose you. He lacks basic medical knowledge and is a scam artist looking to suck as much money out of you as he can. Dont pay thousands of dollars for unnecessary tests and a degrading doctor when you can do a little more research and find someone, anyone who is better.

October 9th, 2010

Poison Ivy

Outstanding Results with Dr. John Drew Laurusonis!I was a walk-in patient at 12:00 NOON on a Saturday who was eaten up with poison ivy. Four shots later, I was out the door and feeling ten times better! tHERE WAS IMMEDIATE RELIEF within 1 to 2 hours. Previously, over a TWO WEEK period of time, I had made two other trips to Family Doctor and one trip to a Dermatologist / Skin Specialist, WHAT A WASTE OF TIME! If you get POISON IVY, don't kid-yourself oh this is nothing...? You had immediately drop what your doing and go see Dr. John Drew Laurusions, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND

May 11th, 2010

Horrible Doctor

wouldnt send a sick rat to him. Wanted hundreds of dollars for tests I did not need - even though I have insurance, which they wouldnt file. When I told him I didnt have the money, he tore up my script in front of me and refused to help me. I was very sick and he humiliated so much it caused me to have an anxiety attack. That's when he said for me to go to the emergency room. I just moved to the area and wanted to have my med records switched over and my meds refilled. He treated me like dirt. I have never met a meaner person in my life!

December 22nd, 2009

Completely unprofessional. "Mr. Shady" full of scams.

November 21st, 2009

Highly Recommended

Great doctor. Staff was friendly. Doctor was very thorough and will absolutely go back.

December 3rd, 2008

Great place and great doctor

I took my son there for a sore throat and fever. We waited maybe five minuted before they took us to the back. The staff was very friendly as well as the doctor. My son tested positive for strep and was given an injection along with some medication that they had there and that saved me a trip to the pharmacy. I am very thankful that this place was open late when I got off work and that they were able to see and treat my sick child. I would recomend this clinic.

November 1st, 2008

I came to Dr. Laurusonis with an ear infection and Dr. Laurusonis gave me some eardrops, within 5 hours my earache was completely gone I was very impressed, I've never had a medicine that has worked within hours, usually days

June 1st, 2008

Caring doctor, can you believe it?

Most of the time doctors just want to come in diagnose you and walk out so they can see someone else and make more money. I had to wait a little while (like 15 minutes) once I got in the room, but when he came in there with me I realized it was because he spends so much time with his patients. He is so helpful and takes his time in explaining to you how you will feel once he starts treating you, and exactly what is wrong with you. I just had gotten so tired of all doctors not caring about my sickness or explaining to me why or how it is happening. He finally restored my faith that some doctors do this because they want to help people and make a difference in the world.

May 12th, 2008

wonderful

I went to Dr. Laurusonis with very little expectations. Every doctor I have ever seen is in such a hurry to get out of the room and see someone else I am never given the time to think about what has been said and if I have any questions. I have been battling with some certain diseases for a while now and so I see a lot of doctors. When I went to Doctors Medical Center, I was given ample time to think about what the diagnosis was and to ask questions. The funny part is that now that I had the opportunity to do that, I had no questions. He is so good at talking about conditions and so educated that he goes over every question I would have had before I even think to ask it. I love this about him. I will keep going there so I won't be more confused coming out of the office than I was going into the office.