A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lauzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lauzon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lauzon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauzon graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Lauzon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Commonwealth Regional Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Lauzon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John D. Lauzon practice?
- Dr. John Lauzon has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lauzon practices Pediatrics near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Pediatricians.