A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lavery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lavery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lavery, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavery graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lavery has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Lavery MD and PA is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Lavery practice?
- Dr. John Lavery has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lavery practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology near Allen, TX.
See Allen Internists, Allen Allergists, and Allen Rheumatologists.