A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lavery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lavery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavery
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lavery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lavery, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavery graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lavery has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Lavery MD and PA is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Lavery practice?
- Dr. John Lavery has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lavery practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology near Allen, TX.
See Allen Internists, Allen Allergists, and Allen Rheumatologists.