inactive

Dr. John Lawson MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Unionville, CT

June 6th, 2011
Every office visit my husband or I have had with Dr. Lawson has been caring and extremely efficient. He is a brilliant and wonderful person always making us feel as if we were the most important person at the time. His love and devotion of family was very evident.

January 11th, 2011
A phenomenal physician and individual. His advice has been instrumental to the extended life-and quality of life of my Mom. He has ALWAYS been there for me. Honest, tempered with compassion. He has advised and mentored me in the most difficult of times. Always guided me and taught me the skills I will need to deal with a situation that will never improve. Alzheimers robs the patient and family, yet he has treated my Mom with the utmost dignity, and has given me the knowledge and skills to handle the future. He is one of a kind and we love him dearly!

December 28th, 2010
great doctor
Dr. Lawson is a wonderful, caring and thorough doctor that in many ways is what the family doctor used to be 50 years ago. I have been with Dr. Lawson since he began his practice in Unionville and find him to be such an outstanding physician and diagnostician that I have kept him as my primary care physician even after moving to Florida.

December 9th, 2010
Doctor Lawson is one of the finest I have ever met. He takes plenty of time to listen to my concerns and issues and is extremely comforting in his manner.

June 29th, 2010
spends alot of time with youasks questions and listensto you

June 6th, 2010
Bedside Manner/caring
He should have a better caring attitude with his patients instead of picking on them.

April 13th, 2010
warm, compassionate care, spends time with each visit well beyond any other MD visited previously; concerned about total well-being