A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JOHN LAZOR:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JOHN LAZOR is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JOHN LAZOR, MD, MBA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. LAZOR graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. LAZOR has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Carney Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. LAZOR accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. JOHN B. LAZOR practice?
Dr. JOHN LAZOR practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Weymouth, MA and East Bridgewater, MA.
See Quincy Otolaryngologists, Quincy Plastic Surgeons, and Quincy Surgeons.