A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Le Jeune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Le Jeune is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Le Jeune, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Le Jeune graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Le Jeune has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Le Jeune MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Le Jeune practice?
- Dr. John Le Jeune has 1 office location.
Dr. John Le Jeune practices Family Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Primary Care Doctors.