John L Po, MD, PHD
PO Box 245039
1501 N. Campbell Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85724
(520) 626-6887
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great doctor!  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2013

I've been to many doctors & a doctor like Dr. Po is a rare find! I've never had a doctor spend more time listening, questioning, and digging deeper to put pieces of the puzzle together. Not only is he a great listener, but he's an excellent communicator as well. He took the time to explain things to me in detail & make sure we were on the same page regarding what he was thinking & his "game plan" for testing & treatment. Two thumbs up!!

|  TOOOOO hard to get an appointment  |  show details
May 17th, 2012

I had to call everyday for 2 months to get and appiontment. His Office staff only job function is to tell patients NO. I start calling after a refferal providd to me in the second week of Febuary 2012. I have insurance, I had to have another paitient question the doctor dirctely during and ER visit to get the Dr. to call me back. I finially got an appiontment for May 21, 2012. Let see what happens. I feel like willy wonka and the golden tickect.....

|  WONDERFUL Doctor  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2011

What a wonderful man - truly, after a year of not great doctors. He listens, he tests, he thoroughly thinks about everything. He's brilliant. And so kind. He doesn't want to load you down with unneeded meds, either. Stick with this one for unraveling problems.

|  Worried patient  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

I was in a bad situation with a infection... and Dr. Po was/is amazing to work with. He treats you like a person not a number or a memeber ID. great doctor! the office is xtremely friendly. yes sometimes they have to double book, but the care of the vist, the kind office staff makes it worth my time.