Dr. John Leary MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 20th, 2016
I received several sclerotherapy treatments from Dr. Leary and had truly amazing results! I was treated before by other specialists in sclerotherapy with no results and lost any hope that my condition could be ever improved. Dr. Leary gave me my confidence back! He is the top expert in his field, and I would highly recommend Dr. Leary to anybody!

September 7th, 2015
I will be going to see him again!!
Dr. Leary is so knowledgeable and gentle. The ladies in the front are equally caring and helpful and I would definitely recommend him. I found him after I was leaving my physical therapy session and scheduled an appointment after learning he was an in-network doctor for me. Within a week of my first appointment I was scheduled in for my medical procedure and currently recovering now. I trust his expertise and will be using him again for more procedure. He and his office are such a gem.

July 4th, 2015
My first visit with Dr Leary was very comfortable and informative. The results after 2 visits show significant improvement everyday. Looking forward to completing my treatments and would highly recommend Dr Leary.

July 1st, 2015
Awesome:)
I am over the moon with Dr. Leary. He is the first vein Dr. that explained why my legs were in this condition. I can already see a difference after one treatment. I can't wait for my next treatment.

April 3rd, 2015
I tell all my friends I am not afraid to share my secret!!!!!
I can't say enough about this office and the Doctor, they are all amazing . I travel from the Westside and I could go somewhere else closer but there is not a chance of finding a better staff and Doctor all the procedures I have had I come out better and better than before. I have had my leg veins worked on before the summer, botox ( he never over does it) and Matrix procedure for my face and neck, even the facials have been fabulous.... thank you for being around....

December 29th, 2014
I am very happy to have a great Dr. Taking care of me

May 1st, 2014
A great find!
Thanks to Dr. Leary and staff my summer will be more enjoyable in shorts with the Schleotherapy treatment for my annoying spider veins now under control achievable by the affordable prices. Part of this review, I must add their different types of facials available at a level of spa or even better with again, affordable pricing by Brie . He stays in touch with newsletters that has to the point useful information and for added bonus, specials on products and procedure that make sense. Big Thanks to the staff and to my one of my favorite, Vannessa!

February 19th, 2014
Happy
I've been to Dr. Leary five times now for varying levels of treatment for venous disease and am extremely pleased with the results. My legs are pain-free and look great too. I'd recommend the office to others for sure.

February 9th, 2014
my legs look and feel wonderful.
I never thought I ever be able tob ware shorts again, Thanks to Dr.Michael Leary I can... if you need your legs to look like they did before those unsitley veins showed up make an appointment soon with Dr. Michael Leary.... so you can show your legs again.