A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John LeClaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John LeClaire, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. LeClaire graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. LeClaire has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael LeClaire MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John M. LeClaire practice?
- Dr. John LeClaire has 4 office locations.
Dr. John LeClaire practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Physiatrists.