A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John LeClaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. LeClaire
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. LeClaire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John LeClaire, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. LeClaire graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. LeClaire has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael LeClaire MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John M. LeClaire practice?
- Dr. John LeClaire has 1 office location.
Dr. John LeClaire practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Physiatrists.