A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Leclaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Leclaire, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Leclaire graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Leclaire has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leclaire accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Leclaire practice?
Dr. John Leclaire practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Physiatrists.