Dr. John Lederer Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John Lederer?

Posted on May 27th, 2016

Perfection

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Rated him below average because I called his office to speak with him five weeks after my prostate radiation treatment when I discovered blood in my urine and all he could say through his nurse was to call my Urologist. I wanted to speak with him and not my urologist because after all, he is the radiation oncologist who should know about the various side effects. I called four more times in two weeks but each time I was referred to the nurse only. The nurses are fine in certain circumstances but in this case, I wanted to speak with the "expert". The least he could have done was talk to me about the possible side effects and what could be done about it. if anything. After all, I was very concerned and he is the Radiation Oncologist who knows the effects of radiation. My Urologist is excellent but in this case it was important to consult with the Radiation Oncologist first. After treating hundreds of patients for many years, he must have encountered similar effects to other patients and advised them accordingly. It would have helped to relieve my anxiety because I never had radiation treatment before and never encountered a similar problem. I also called him on a weekend through Physician"s Exchange because I was again bleeding but the operator said that he does not take any calls through the Physician's Exchange. I think that it is totally unfair to his patients who has a legitimate problem. My other doctors are so willing to take calls through Physician's Exchange for a legitimate situation.

Posted on July 12th, 2012

Dr. Lederer made the visit verycomfortable as he took the time toexplain the procedure that he recommended for my condition in a simple and kind manner . I appreciatedthat very much .

Posted on August 1st, 2017