Dr. John Ledington MD Patient Reviews

3.8

December 5th, 2016
Dr Leadington was very personal and attentive. I'M not sure he was who I should have seen for my condition. A good Dr though.

April 28th, 2014
I know why people go to Phoenix.
Requested to see Dr. when making appt.. Waited 1 hour after appt. time. Were told because we requested to see Dr we had to wait longer. After an hour the dr came in and said it would be another 10 minutes. We left. I know why people go to Phoenix.

February 23rd, 2014
Easier to schedule a visit with the Pope
The office staff is bursting with an exaggerated sense of self importance and you're lucky if they deign to talk to you or return your calls. It's probably easier to schedule time with the Pope. They insist on a lot of unnecessary visits, just so they can make more money. The doctor's skills are on par but not unusual, however, in Flagstaff there is a severe shortage of MD's in the same field. This practice is run like a business, with no altruism or burning desire to help the patient. I still go to this doctor, but only because there is nobody else locally who is doing the procedures I need done,

January 15th, 2014
Still hurting
I really like Dr Ledington. However, I saw him once in the office and once while getting back injections. The PA has seen me more than the doctor and he basically told me that I need to learn to live with the pain because they can't do anything else. He suggested I try acupuncture. It's weird because before Dr. Ledington gave me back injections, he told me he was using the injections as a diagnostic tool and if they didn't work, he would move on to other options? So which is it? Other options, or nothing they can do for me. They haven't offered any pain medication at all. I called the day after the injections because I was crying with pain. That was Friday, I had to call 3 different times just to get someone to talk to me. Then Dr Ledingtons PA finally called me back on Tuesday after I had to go to the Urgent Care center on Friday night for help.

September 7th, 2012
Always great care from the staff. Angelique has always gone above and beyond to help me with paperwork, refills, and questions. Al has been providing me with amazing care for four years. I would recommend this office to anyone. Thanks Dr Ledington and staff.

August 29th, 2012
Awesome Doctor!

May 4th, 2012
Great care! Dr Ledington is an amazing doctor!

April 26th, 2012
Great office!

November 12th, 2010
Looking Back 6 years
I saw Dr. Ledington for at least five years while living in Flagstaff. I found him to be extremely knowledgeable and proactive in managing my pain from fibromyalgia and arthritis.

August 5th, 2010
Questionable practices THERE
I waited over two months for my appointment...then saw his assistant a physician's assistant. NEVER did see the doctor. Be interesting when the bill comes and see whether the charges are for PA or physician. Wont go back again that is for sure!

August 4th, 2010
There really is a Doc Ledington?
The only person I saw except in the OR was AL his PA. Who made it clear, before even asking if I had a pain mgmt doctor that would that they would not give anything for pain, so if that was why I was here I should leave now. After a series of 10 spinal injections there were not successful, dropped me like a hot stone, without even referral to someone else who may have been able to do more than facet injections.

July 9th, 2010
Pleasantly Surprised
After reading negative reviews on this doctor, my expectations were low at best. I was pleasantly surprised by our visit with this doctor. We didn't have to wait long to see him and he was very thorough in his examination of my husband. He spent plenty of time with us and answered all our questions.

Health Guides