A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ledlie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ledlie is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ledlie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledlie graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ledlie has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fletcher Ledlie MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John F. Ledlie practice?
- Dr. John Ledlie has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ledlie practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Internists and Bryn Mawr Pulmonologists.