A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lee, Oculoplastic Surgeon ~ Surgery on Eyelids & Adjacent Facial areas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jangwhan Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. John J. Lee practice?
- Dr. John Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lee practices Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Ophthalmologists and Bryn Mawr Surgeons.