A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lee, Oculoplastic Surgeon ~ Surgery on Eyelids & Adjacent Facial areas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Lee practice?
Dr. John Lee practices Surgery, Ophthalmology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Scranton, PA.
See Havertown Surgeons, Havertown Ophthalmologists, and Havertown Plastic Surgeons.