Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Lee
Dr. John Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Bryn Mawr, PA and Scranton, PA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Plastic Surgery and Ophthalmology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Wills Eye Hospital, Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center and Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr. Dr. Lee has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Lee has the following 4 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...