A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lee is Excellent. Dr. Lee has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lee, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 25 Areas, including Acoustic Neuroma Resection, Back Pain, and Brain Cancer.22 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Y. Lee practice?
Dr. John Lee practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Kees Rocks, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Lee, Dr. Evan Lee, Dr. Giovanni Lee, Dr. Hank Lee, Dr. Hans Lee, Dr. Ian Lee, Dr. Ivan Lee, Dr. Jack Lee