A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lee, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain (Facial Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Herniated Disc
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Y K Lee MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. John Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lee practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons.