A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lee, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain (Facial Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Herniated Disc
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Y. Lee practice?
Dr. John Lee practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons.