A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Leech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Leech is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leech
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Leech Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Leech, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Leech graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Leech has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Leech MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Leech practice?
- Dr. John Leech has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Leech practices Urology near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Pottstown Urologists.