A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ellis Leech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ellis Leech is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ellis Leech, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis Leech graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ellis Leech has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ellis Leech MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John Ellis Leech practice?
- Dr. John Ellis Leech has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Ellis Leech practices Urology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA.
See Phoenixville Urologists.