Dr. John Lehrer MD Patient Reviews

June 20th, 2015
Well pleased with care
Dr. listens to you - staff is friendly - refers you on to specialist if beyond family practice abilities. Has left office open awaiting lab results to make diagnosis.

December 16th, 2014
I have been taking my children to him for several years. He is one of the kindest, soft spoken, gentle docs I have met. He listens to any concerns I may have with my kiddos and offers real world advice and treatment (not just a quick fix). Brenda his nurse is so friendly and kind and Tammy the scheduler always does her best to squeeze us in if my kids need in right away. Best family doctor in town!

August 7th, 2014
Practical and compassionate
Lehrer has been my primary care physician for about 11 years. He has always been willing to listen carefully to my concerns and give practical advice and good diagnosis. I like that he doesn't advocate excessive intervention and tests, but does what is needed. Similar to another reviewer I have chronic back pain; unlike that person I find doing yoga to be very helpful, so I don't think it is an unreasonable recommendation. Yoga was recommended by a chiropractor I saw once before going to Lehrer, however. It wasn't his recommendation, but it's nice to know that he would agree.

February 28th, 2013
A very, very good doctor
I'm sad to say I've been to a lot of doctors, way too many. And everyone now and then you find one that is really good at what he does. Dr. Lehrer is really up to speed on everything. I've had some less than common issues and he didn't hesitate at all, he knew exactly the right diagnosis and knew what to do. He's one a small handful of doctors I've had in my 57 years who has actually diagnosed me properly and helped me significantly.

April 18th, 2012
Rude Arrogant Belittling
Unbelievably rude, arrogant and belittling. His patronizing superiority was shocking. I have a suspicion he uses it to hide what a poor physician he may be. My husband struggles with chronic back pain (10 yrs). Leher didnt ask how he hurt his back, how sever the pain is, what all was done in the past to manage the pain, what worked, what didnt, he didnt examine the back or other basics a doctor does with a new patient to help determine proper pain management. He suggested Yoga.

April 18th, 2012
Rude, Arrogant & Belittling

December 29th, 2010
An Amazing Family Doctor
Dr. Lehrer is an honest hard working family man that enjoys his job. He is an amazing Dr. He has a very professional bedside manner, and shows respect to all no matter their age, race, and or ability to communicate. He is our family Dr. and serves my daughter who has severe special needs. She is non verbal and has severe brain damage. Dr. Lehrer and his staff always treats her like a princess. They believe that she is truely worth their time. The office has become like home. Thank you Dr. Lehrer and your wonderful staff.