A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Leibach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Leibach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leibach
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Leibach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Leibach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leibach graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Leibach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Leibach MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Leibach practice?
- Dr. John Leibach has 1 office location.
Dr. John Leibach practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Gastroenterologists.